Announcing the Wide-scale Revitalization of CLOMO MDM, Japan's Largest MDM Service!
May 08, 2012
i³ Systems, Inc.
i³ Systems, Inc. (headquartered in Fukuoka City, Fukuoka; CEO: Tsutomu Sasaki) will begin offering a largely fortified and enhanced version of CLOMO MDM (our smart device remote control service geared towards administrators) today.
Until now, when enterprises integrated smartphones or tablets en masse at multiple locations or group affiliates, the incredibly complex tasks that inevitably arose due to operational management with differing IT policies was an issue in the Information Systems Departments of those companies. Furthermore, these individual tasks lead to lapses in IT policy compliance and threatened latent security.
To resolve these issues, i³ Systems has taken the lead in the industry by adding three new functions - Auto-Application of IT Policies, Administrator Authority Hierarchy, and Policy Violation Detection and Notification - to CLOMO MDM. By offering these three features, CLOMO MDM can now:
These functions can be used by existing and new CLOMO MDM users alike!
▶ Auto-application of IT Policies
・Advance IT policy configuration for each Organization or department
- You can set up IT policies for each Organization or department
・Auto-application of pre-configured IT policies when Devices are activated or Organizations are transferred
- Devices that are newly added to Organizations / departments for which an IT policy has been pre-configured will have said policy auto-applied to them.
▶ Administrator Authority Hierarchy
・Configure up to authority three authority levels: Operator, Department Administrator, and Primary Administrator
- You can configure Department Administrators and Operators with limited authority under a Primary Administrator who manages Devices across Organizations / departments.
・Customized Administrator Authority to Meet Your Needs
- Primary Administrators can freely customize the authority granted to Department Administrators and Operators based on Organizational / departmental rules.
・Department Administrators and Operators Have Authority to View and Manipulate Device information
- Primary Administrators can configure the authority of and freely transfer Device management to Department Administrators and Operators
▶ IT Policy Violation Detection and Notification (To be Released May 15)
・IT Policy Violation Detection and Notification of the Primary Administrator by E-mail
- Detection of the MDM management server and Devices not responding for a certain period of time
- Detection of Devices outside of MDM control (*1)
- Detection of Jailbroken/ rooted Devices (*2)
・Primary Administrator Notification Interval Settings
Based on the idea that “services, apps, and devices are all the Cloud”, CLOMO is a platform service that includes everything businesses need to utilize the Cloud. We currently offer CLOMO MDM, CLOMO GATE, CLOMO MOBILE APP PORTAL, and CLOMO SECURED APPs in the product series.
Company Name: i³ Systems, Inc.
Address : Hanamura Bldg. 5 FL, 2-1-1 Ohashi, Minami-ku, Fukuoka City, Fukuoka Prefecture 815-0033
Established : January 2001
Capital : 65 million Yen
Representative : Tsutomu Sasaki (CEO)
URL : http://www.i3-systems.com
Keisuke Fukano; Tomoyo Shoji
Marketing Head Office
Phone : 03-6450-1880