・Equipped with Enterprise AppBus first in Japan, CLOMO SECURED APPs now provide a secure interlock of data and functions between the five mobile apps included in the series; browser, file sharing, mailer, shared address book and calendar.
・With this version upgrade, CLOMO SECURED APPs has expanded the usability by allowing users to securely save document files distributed within the company site, and use saved files with the mailer app, maintaining a security level demanded by businesses
・Considering interlocking Enterprise AppBus function not just with CLOMO series but also with user companies’ in-house developed business apps, i³ Systems is planning to release the specifications information of the extended features and to provide SDK.
i³ Systems, Inc. (hereinafter i³ Systems; head office: Fukuoka-city, Fukuoka; CEO: Tsutomu Sasaki) is to launch a new version of CLOMO SECURED APPs on Thursday, April 11, 2013 in a phased manner. This new version implements Enterprise AppBus function first in Japan (*1), which securely interlock data and functions between apps, onto the current CLOMO SECURED APPs, a mobile app series equipped with remote control functions to secure corporate information.
There is a potential risk of information leakage in mobile apps, which can be freely carried around, anytime anywhere. CLOMO SECURED APPs series consist of five types of mobile apps, including browser, file sharing, mailer, shared address book, and calendar, which are demanded by many smart device implementing companies, and each of the apps has remote control functions and data protection systems to prevent companies from information leakage. The enhanced functions this time extend the usage scenes, developing and implementing specifications to securely ensure data usage in CLOMO SECURED APPs to maintain the high security level, and maintaining the data protection system.
As a company that aims to become a No. 1 enterprise mobile solution company i³ Systems would like to provide the best mobile device utilization style according to the purpose and changes of the time through CLOMO series by not just interlocking within CLOMO SECURED APPs series but also providing trusted data interoperability and functional interlock with other internal or vendors’ apps.
■ Usage examples of data interlock achieved by the enhanced functions
- Disable to copy a document attached to an email sent by a business partner to a general app and enable to save it in the shared file app to allow users to view anytime. (Interlock CLOMO SecuredMailer with CLOMO SecuredDocs)
- Disable to copy URL information on the calendar to Safari and interlock with a secured browser to allow users to view. (Interlock CLOMO SecuredCalendar with CLOMO SecuredBrowser)
- Disable Safari to prevent users from accessing unauthorized websites and have them use a browser that detects unauthorized URLs in shared PDF files or URLs to unauthorized websites. (Interlock CLOMO SecuredDocs with CLOMO SecuredBrowser with i-FILTER)
- Disable the sharing of contact information with third party apps and allow sharing with only an approved mailer when users send emails. (Interlock CLOMO SecuredContacts with CLOMO SecuredMailer)
■ Key features of CLOMO SECURED APPs
- CLOMO SECURED APPs provide the data interlock and allow the implementation of five types of apps on an individual basis, which lets users select and implement the best product according to the purpose and changes of the time to establish the best IT environment at minimum cost.
- Realizes a consistent operation and security environment through device management to app management by using CLOMO SECURED APPs with other CLOMO series such as CLOMO MDM and CLOMO MDM Zero.
- Since CLOMO SECURED APPs only handles business-related information without touching private data, it is easy to use on not just devices provided by the company but also BYOD (Bring Your Own Device) devices.
- *1: Based on our survey as of March 2013 on product distribution states of domestic vendors
- ◎ Product Name
CLOMO SecuredBrowser with i-FILTER
- ◎ Launch on
- Thursday, April 11, 2013
- ◎ Sales price (tax excluded)
CLOMO SECURED APPs MANAGER initial cost: 20,000 yen
CLOMO SECURED APPs MANAGER Annual fee: 24,000 yen/ environment a year
CLOMO SecuredBrowser: 2,880 yen/ app a year
CLOMO SecuredBrowser with i-FILTER: 4,320 yen/ app a year
CLOMO SecuredDocs: 3,600 yen/ app a year
CLOMO SecuredMailer: 4,320 yen/ app a year
CLOMO SecuredCalendar: 2,880 yen/ app a year
CLOMO SecuredContacts: 2,880 yen/ app a year
- ◎ Operation verified environment and devices
iOS: Devices with iOS 5.0.0 to iOS 6.1.x
Android: Devices with Android 4.0.x and more
・Control panel [ CLOMO SECURED APPs MANAGER ]
Google Chrome 16, FireFox 9.0.1, Safari 5.1.2
- ◎ Main functions of new CLOMO SECURED APPs
- ◯ Shared functions
・Enterprise AppBus function
・Copy restriction function
・Map app selection function (iOS only)
Selection is available between iOS standard map app and GoogleMap
- ◯ CLOMO SecuredBrowser http://www.i3-systems.com/securedbrowser.html
・Wildcard setting function to restrict URL for website access
・Tab browser function (iPad only ※This function is already available on Android version.)
- ◯ CLOMO SecuredDocs http://www.i3-systems.com/secureddocs.html
・Supports Multimedia PDF files (iOS only)
・Supports EPUB files (iOS only)
- ◯ CLOMO SecuredMailer http://www.i3-systems.com/securedmailer.html
・Flagging function (iOS only)
・Mark read messages as unread function (iOS only)
- ◯ CLOMO SecuredCalendar http://www.i3-systems.com/securedcalendar.html
・Scheduled attendees call function
【Inquiries related to this press release】
i³ Systems, Inc.
Marketing Head Section
Person in charge: Shoji
Based on the vision “Cloud is all about cloud services, apps, and devices,” CLOMO continues to evolve as the world’s first mobile first platform service with everything required for businesses to best utilize mobile and cloud technologies.
i³ Systems, Inc., is a software platform provider that develops and holds technologies allowing users to fully utilize their enterprise cloud and smart devices. To create the next-generation IT environment that integrates the cloud, smart devices, and applications, we endeavor to work together with front-runners as best we can. We have won various recognitions from a wide variety of areas, including the AWS Partner Award in the enterprise category in June 2012, the Outstanding Performance Award in the entrepreneur category at the 7th Nippon New Business Creation Award in the October, and the Entrepreneur of the Year Japan 2012 in the November.
Company Name : i³ Systems, Inc.
Address : Hanamura Building, 2-1-1 Ohashi, Minami-ku, Fukuoka-city, Fukuoka
Established in : September 2001
Capital : 65.00 million yen
Representative : CEO Tsutomu Sasaki
URL : http://www.i3-systems.com/
- ※ CLOMO and i³ Systems are registered trademarks of i³ Systems, Inc.
- ※ iPhone and iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc.
- ※ iPhone trademark is used based on the license of Aiphone Co., Ltd.
- ※ Google and Google Apps are registered trademarks of Google Inc.
- ※ The names of companies and products included in this document may be registered trademarks of other companies.